Saturday 18 January 2014

Paint Table Saturday


I'm pleased to say that Sofie's initiative to get us sharing photos of our paint tables seems to be flourishing - the list of this week's participants can be seen here and she's also set up a Google+ group.

My own contribution is here:-


I've found it a difficult week for painting, as I reported the other day.

As you'll see, I didn't deliver Johnny's 54mms.  They're a whisker away from being finished, but I haven't done anything with them.  You may just see the Zulus that The Wife is painting for him.

I was dis-satisfied with the figure I was planning to submit to the vehicles round in the painting challenge, so dug something else out for a quick job - it will be revealed to the world tomorrow.

And once I finish Johnny's figures?  If I'm going to meet my intention of submitting to all the bonus rounds, I should press on  to them.  But I've a yearning to do something else.  I don't know...

New Follower

A warm welcome to Roger of the Rebel Barracks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and spreading the word to reach others!
    I posted your link to the list!
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete